From simple O rings to intricate precision mouldings, Silex uses exclusively high-quality materials and tooling to guarantee peak performance of components. Whether a one-off or high-volume production, Silex caters across all compound ranges.
Attention to detail on tool design enhances the appearance and quality of finished articles and also ensures that air traps, defects and excessive flash never occur.
Silex moulded sheets are offered for non-standard colours, hardness, or special grades – these are available in 362mm x 362mm and liquid cast sheets up 500mm x 500mm. We can mould sheeting with USP Class VI compound for use in medical applications.
Silex can produce moulded items in a range of material grades, colours and with special colour effects:
- Available from 10° to 90° Shore
- FDA, BFR, KTW, WRAS Grades available
- USP Class VI as well as ISO 10993 Grades available (under special circumstances, see Medical and Pharmaceutical)
- Ability to colour match
- Multiple cavity tools possible
- Products made for your exact needs
- In-house tooling to suit your drawings and specifications
- Availability of all Silicone grades and special Compounds
- Smaller production batches possible
- Aesthetic applications, including stoppers and end-caps
- Washers and gaskets
Can we help you?
If you’d like to discuss your idea, requirements or application with a member of our technical team, fill out the form below or contact us.
"*" indicates required fields